Friday, April 19, 2013

Tool 4 - Moving up to the Clouds

For Tool 4, I made a document using Google Docs and had a coworker edit the document from her computer. I also took a document that I had saved in Microsoft Word  and put it into Google Docs. In Google Forms, I made a little assessment for my students. This assessment is over our current unit, Economics.  

Google Docs is a great resource to use in the classroom. With their SBISD email, students can access their document on any computer with Internet access. This makes doing homework on the computer for me to look at easy and simple.

Google Forms is also a great resource. I love the idea of making a quick assessment on my computer and then have the students go on the classroom netbooks and answer the question. I am excited to use both Google Docs and Google Forms in my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment