Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tool 5 - Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

Using Bookr, I created this book on Birds.

Birds by Ms. Moffett

I found using Bookr was simple and fast! A way that Bookr can be used in the classroom is by having me make a book to incorporate into my lesson. I can also create a book to review a concept we have covered. Since Bookr is an easy and simple tool to use, my students would be able to easily create a book on their own.

Another tool that I used was the Trading Card feature in Big Huge Labs. I made a trading card based off the cube figure.

Trading Cards can be used in many ways. One way that I would incorporate trading cards into my classroom would be to make a set of 3D figures and then give cards to students who make good choices. The objective of this would be to have the students try to get cards and then trade with other students so that they could collect all the cards in the set. At the end of the week, students who have been able to collect a whole set would get a small classroom prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment