Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tool 8: Taking a Look at the Tools...Learning about Classroom Devices

Currently, I already have iPod Touches and Netbooks in my classroom. My students LOVE using the different technology that is accessible to them. The students that I teach are so involved in technology is their lives outside of school, so to be able to have this technology in school is a really cool thing for them.
In my classroom, I use my iPod Touches for workstations. They have apps and games that go along with our curriculum. The kids are able to use them during workstation times.
The netbooks are also used during workstation times. I have links set under favorites that they can go to and explore through activities.
Each and every day, technology plays a fun role in my classroom for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment